Lucky Baldwin District Roundtable - 11/14/2018
Lucky Baldwin District Monthly Roundtable
Wed., November 14, 2018
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Church of the Good Shepherd
400 W. Duarte Rd., Arcadia
Please join us in our monthly Cub Scout & Boy Scout Roundtable!
Meet your new District Executive - Patric Roque
For each monthly roundtable, we are asking for a unit to host dinner. If you would like to volunteer your unit, please contact Bruce Renfrew, firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations will be accepted for dinner!
Adult Leaders, especially new parents, Den/Asst. Den Leaders, Cubmasters/Asst. Cubmasters, Scoutmasters/Asst. Scoutmasters, Committee Members, and adults interested in the Boy Scout and Cub Scout programs are welcome to share new ideas!Roundtable Commissioner - Bruce Renfrew!
Boy Scout Roundtable:Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner - Jonathan Mo!
Cub Scout Roundtable:
Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner - Gerry Delker!
If you have questions regarding the Cub Scout program contact Gerry at email@example.com!
New District Logo Design Contest - 12/7/2018
Thanks to LocalCouponHub!
This Lucky Baldwin District Website
is sponsored by:
Youth Protection Training (YPT)
Click here to take the
Youth Protection Training
The new updated edition of the Youth Protection Training, YPT, is ready for all adult volunteers to take online at https://my.scouting.org/
The BSA’s updated Youth Protection Training is mandatory for all registered adult leaders in all BSA programs. Other adults participating in Scouting are strongly encouraged to take this one-hour online training. Please note that the YPT needs to be renewed annually!
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Nov. 14 - Lucky Baldwin District Roundtable, 7:30 PM, Church of the Good Shepherd, ARcadia
- Nov. 16-18 - Boy Scout Pumpkin Smash, Firestone SR, Brea
- Nov. 17 - Arcadia Festival of the Bands (AFOB) Parade, 7:45 AM, Baldwin Ave. south of Hntington Dr., Arcadia
- Nov. 17-18 - B.S.A. Level II Climbing Instructor Course, Cushman Watt Center, Los Angeles, & Stoney Point
- Nov. 18 - CPR and First Aid Training, 3 PM to 7 PM, La Canada Presbyterian Church, La Canada
- Dec. 1 - University of Scouting, Saint Paul High School, Santa Fe Springs
- Dec. 7-9 - Boy Scout Shooting Sports Weekend, Camp Trask, Monrovia
- Dec. 8 - Cub Scout Shooting Sports Day, Camp Trask, Monrovia
- Jan. 12-13 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for BSA Scouts, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Jan. 19 - Cub Scout Safety Day, 9 AM to 4 PM, Firestone SR, Brea
- Jan. 19-20 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for Cub Scout Family, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Jan. 26-27 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock,for Cub Scout Family, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Jan. 23 - Lucky Baldwin Farewell District Dinner, 6 PM, Elks Lodge, Arcadia
- Feb. 2-3 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for Cub Scout Family, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Feb. 9-10 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for Cub Scout Family, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Feb. 16-17 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for BSA Scouts, HESR, Cedar Glen
- Feb. 23-24 - Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for Cub Scout Family, HESR, CEdar Glen
- Takata Airbag Inflator Recall for Honda and Acura Vehicles
- Cub Scout Monthly Pack Meeting Plans
- H.A.T. High Adventure Training - Sign up Now!
- Leader Specific Training - Sign up Now!
2018 Pumpkin Smash - Nov. 16-18, 2018
6TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN SMASH AT FIRESTONE
November 16-18, 2018
Check-in Friday at 5 pm and Check-out is 10 am on Sunday
For Boy Scout Troops and Venture Crews! NO LONE SCOUTS
Units will provide and cook their own meals
Register by 11/10/2018!
Arcadia Festival of the Bands (AFOB) Parade - 11/17/2018
Arcadia Festival of the Bands (AFOB) Parade
Arcadia Festival of the Bands (AFOB) Parade will be on November 17th, starting at 7:45 AM. Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts will be carrying the flags at the start of the parade with Cub Scouts walking along side.
There will be a mandatory practice prior to the parade on a Sunday, the week prior to the parade.
If any Scout, Troop or Pack would like to participate please Email your response to: Eric_west27@aol.com
Last point, service hours will be earned.
Practice for Arcadia Festival of Bands
Sunday, Nov. 11th, 2018
Location: Arcadia High School Football field
One hour of training for AFOB. Using the Football field, north end.
Contact: E West E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
H.A.T. High Adventure Training
SIGN-UP FOR TRAINING NOW!
University of Scouting - 12/1/2018
Shooting Sports Weekend for Boy Scouts - Dec. 7-9, 2018
Shooting Sports Day for Cub Scouts - 12/8/2018
Cub Scout Safety Day - 1/19/2019
Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for BSA Scouts
Winter Camp at Camp Pollock for Cub Scout Family